Best Biometric Gun Safes / Best Fingerprint Gun Safes – Top Picks 2020
The security of these safes are unparalleled. They create an ideal solution who for anyone. Who is debating over keeping a gun in the home over safety concerns. These units function flawlessly, and every swipe of the thumb provides a small thrill as well. Gun safes that use this type of technology come in a variety of forms. Some are designed exclusively as holster locks best biometric gun safe.
Others follow traditional lock-box designs, requiring four fingers to open. More compact units are designed to provide. All the storage features of a briefcase with the added bonus of technological superiority. International spies, thieves, and anyone who is a little too nosy will face a barrier that they cannot penetrate.
Many safes are designed specifically to accommodate handguns. However, many people find that they are also valuable for storing items. Such as birth certificates, wills, passports, and other one-of-a-kind documents.
These safes are constructed with fire-proof steel that starts out at around 8-gauge measurements. The average unit requires only one 9-volt battery to function, making it a storage unit. It can even be used in a glove box or while on the move best biometric gun safe under $300. The vast majority of these units are mountable, making it easy to place them in closets and other areas. Where they are out of the reach of children who might take it upon themselves to investigate.
- Best Biometric Gun Safes Under $300.
- Best Biometric Gun Safes Under $500.
- Top Best Biometric Gun Safes Under $1000.
- Best Fingerprint Gun Safes Under $300.
- Best Fingerprint Gun Safes Under $500.
- Top Best Fingerprint Gun Safes Under $.1000.
Biometric Gun Safe: GunVault SpeedVault SVB500
Even the quickest of quick access safes fail to provide the convenience and security most gun owners are looking for in a gun safe. While all of GunVault’s best biometric gun safe models are designed for reliable. It secure entry with the touch of a finger, few do it with the speed and precision of the SpeedVault SVB500 handgun safe.
Best biometric gun safe under $500 that take up closet space or sit conspicuously atop a shelf. The Speed Vault safe can go wherever you want quick access to your weapon. This makes the SpeedVault ideal for home and business or anyplace in between. Where you have a desk and want the protection of a pistol.
Dimensions and Capacity
- The SpeedVault safe measures 6.5” x 3.5” x 13” externally, which is about the size of a large dictionary or encyclopedia.
- The safe can be mounted in a variety of positions. But its compact size allows for easy concealment beneath a desk, in a drawer, or mounted to the side wall of a closet. best biometric gun safe 2020
- Internally the safe measures 2.25” x 5.75” x 8.5” with a single drop down drawer compartment with room for most handgun sizes. .45s and 9mm pistols will fit just fine. But revolvers and longer-barreled handguns may exceed the depth capacity of the safe’s compartment.
- The inside of the safe is lined with a thick foam padding to protect your firearm from scratches. Keep it snugly fit in an easy-to-draw position.
Biometric Gun Safe / Fingerprint Gun Safe Technology
- The SpeedVault safe opens by way of GunVault’s state-of-the-art biometric system. That uses an advanced algorithm that updates the system’s. Fingerprint templates to reduce false entries and prevent break-ins.
- The biometric system allows registry of up to 120 user fingerprints. Which can be divided between you and your family using each of your fingers in different positions and angles on the scanner. best biometric gun safe reviews
- The lock uses a hook and loop latching mechanism that’s surprisingly secure. It is easy to access when needed. Included with the SpeedVault safe is an L-shaped bracket for mounting to nearly any stable surface.
Gun Safe Construction and Fireproof
- Unfortunately, this GunVault safe is not fireproof rated, though very few in the lineup are.
- The SpeedVault safe is constructed of 18-gauge steel, a pretty run of the mill steel grade. That could be pried open with a crowbar by a determined thief. best biometric gun safe 2020.
- But with so many concealment options. You’re thief will be staring down the barrel of your pistol. Before he has a chance to find the safe where it came from.
- Depending on where you choose to mount it. The safe is likely to be undetectable to those who don’t know its there.
Other Safe Features and Warranty
- Other features of the safe include an audio and LED light low-battery indicator. Interior floodlight to illuminate the contents of the safe. And a set of backup override keys for when the battery fails or your fingers are otherwise compromised. best biometric gun safe under 500.
- A 9-volt battery is required to operate. The safe’s biometric system but must be purchased separately.
- The safe is approved by the California DOJ. Bureau of Firearms and may be covered under GunVault’s 12-month limited warranty.
Portable and Secure Gun Safe
Gunvault is a high-quality company that has been producing trusted firearm security safes for over 20 years. Gunvault prides itself on using top-of-the-line quality materials. It providing industry-leading products to their loyal customers. Additionally, Gunvault invested in high-quality biometrics technology for quick access to the contents of their safes. The Gunvault MicroVault XL MVB1000 is no exception to their high quality standards.
This safe features top of the line biometrics technology with an extremely low false reading report percentage. Also leading the industry, this safe has an unusually high capacity for remembering fingerprints.
With the ability to remember up to 120 unique fingerprints, this safe is definitely top-notch.
This safe opens with just a swipe of your finger, which is faster than typing in a code. It is also nice that the safe allows so many fingerprints to be stored.
Dimensions and Capacity
- This safe weighs in at 8 pounds. It is dimensions are 12 x 10.5 x 3.5 inches, making the safe very easy to move.
- The safe has the capacity to hold a small pistol and several personal belongings. Made with the customer in mind, this safe features.
- A protective foam lining and elastic straps to hold your items in place. It also has pockets for extra storage. best biometric gun safe 2020
- Which you could use to store important documents. While traveling like a passport or tickets.
Biometric Gun Safe Technology
- So that you can record your own fingerprints at different angles to improve accuracy. Advertised with the biometrics technology is a self-learning algorithm.
- Which is said to improve the False Reject Rate (FRR) over time. best biometric gun safe reviews
Construction and Other Features
- This safe has extremely precise fittings around the door and hinges, making it very difficult to pry open with tools.
- This 18 gauge steel constructed safe has a high-strength locking mechanism. Which improves upon the security of the safe as a whole.
- The safe comes with a 4 foot security cable. Allowing the security of attaching it to a fixed object.
- It also requires a 9V battery and comes with a back-up key.
Best Biometric Gun Safes Under $500
Top-Rated Portable Best Handgun Safe
Sentry Safe is a family-owned safe manufacturing company headquartered in Pittsford. New York. A globally established brand in the home defense market, Sentry Safe offers a variety of pistol safes, chests. Peril resistant safes, long-term storage equipment, diversion safes, commercial products, depository safes. Home defense centers and many more security equipment to protect and better organize your personal items. Such as, important documents, family memorabilia, jewelry and other valuables.
The Sentry Safe Biometric Quick Access Pistol Safe is Sentry Safe’s compact. It is powerful solution for your home’s defense. It is perfect for concealing, storing and gaining quick and quiet access to your tactical firearm.
Sentry Safe Biometric Quick Access Safe Review ( Best Handgun Safe )
Dimensions and Capacity
- The Sentry Safe Biometric Quick Access Pistol Safe features a compact. It is innovative design, making it the best solution for your personal firearm’s safe keeping.
- The safe comes with generous internal storage capacity. Which can accommodate a full-size semi-automatic gun. Even a J or K frame size Smith & Wesson’s revolver.
- The safe’s outer dimensions are 3.2 x 12.0 x 9.9 inches (height x width x depth). And the inner dimensions are as follows: 2.2 x 9.7 x 6.6 inches. Being a home defense product. The safe weighs 11.9 lbs (5.4 kg), which is reasonable considering it’s a smaller-scale device.
- Adding to its overall strength and durability is the possibility of bolting down the safe.
- This is easy to do; the bottom of the safe has pre-drilled holes. Making it easy for you to find a suitable location for your home defense safe. And to mark the location of the holes to be drilled in the surface of your choice.
- The safe comes with a bolt-down kit that contains 2 lag screws and 2 washers. Sentry Safe recommends mounting the safe with a horizontal orientation.
Fingerprint Scanning Technology
- The Sentry Safe Biometric Quick Access Pistol Safe incorporates innovative technology in its. Biometric fingerprint recognition mechanism.
- This feature allows you to program a primary and secondary user. With the possibility of adding 2 different fingerprints for each user in the recognition system.
- This technology allows instant access to your tactical firearm. It offering protection from unauthorized or accidental firearm access.
- While programming the fingerprint recognition mechanism. You will have to scan each fingerprint roughly 5 to 10 times. To ensure that the recognition software scans the same fingerprint from various angles. To guarantee instant access with just a quick swipe of the fingerprint.
- The ease of access to the content of the safe is the most important feature to any home defence set-up. This is why the Quick Access Pistol Safe is the most popular pistol safe of its class.
- Additional Features and Security.
Best Fingerprint Gun Safe 2020
- The safe also has two more locking/opening mechanisms. Trough the override key or the zero-feedback digital keypad mechanism. That incorporates a 5 digit safe code. It is not recommended to store the key in the safe.
- As this key offers instant access to the safe by overriding the safe code. This comes in handy if you forget the 5-digit safe code. The safe comes with a built-in factory code. So it is recommended to change it to ensure maximum protection.
- Both the biometric mechanism and the override key offer instant access to the safe by bypassing the security code. The biometric mechanism and security code alike can be easily reprogrammed.
- This safe is manufactured entirely with solid steel and offers a pry-resistant door. Features that make it a solid and secure way of storing a handgun. As it is impossible to gain unauthorized or accidental access to the firearm.
- The safe runs with 4 AA alkaline batteries. Which are included in the purchase. Sentry Safe does not recommend the use of rechargeable or non-alkaline batteries for this product.
- It also comes with pre-drilled mounting holes, making it easier for you to mount it with little to no effort. The safe also comes with a bolt-down kit and a complete user manual. To guide you in every step of the programming and setting-up process.
Best Fingerprint Gun Safes Under $300
Top-Selling Biometric Gun Safe
The extensive variety of monoculars, binoculars, spotting scopes, rifle scopes, telescopes. It metal detectors, flashlights, electro sights, loaded gears, trail cameras. Sports watches and shooting glasses, make Barska one of the most popular brands in the sport optics industry.
BARSKA Biometric Safe[/easyazon_image]Barska is a worldwide sports optics company, headquartered in Pomona. CA (South California), with strong brand recognition in the optics industry. Barska offers a vast variety of products that guarantee precision and durability.
They also offer a variety of vaults, biometric, digital and portable safes, safe boxes, cosmetic and jewelry cases, making it easy for you to store guns, rifles, documents, family memories, jewelry and other valuables.
Until recently, Barska was not as popular in the home defense market, but recent recognition and well-made products like their flagship biometric safe have boosted their credibility.
Dimensions and Storage
- The Barska Biometric Safe is this company’s solution to your home’s defense requirements, a powerful and secure way to store your valuables, medicine, documents and firearms.
- This safe comes with a protective floor mat, to ensure that you don’t scratch or damage your valuables or firearm. The biometric lock allows for instant and silent access to your firearm in the unfortunate case of an intruder.
- Barska Biometric Safe’s outer dimensions are as follows: 7.75 x 16.5 x 14.5 inches (height x width x depth), and its inner dimensions are 7 x 16.25 x 12 inches. Being such a spacious safe.
- You can easily store your personal firearm, along with extra ammunition or other small-sized valuables. The safe incorporates 2 solid steel locking bolts in its door locking mechanism, giving it increased resistance to attempts of forced entry.
- This however, adds to its overall weight, making the Barska Biometric Safe (model AX11224) weigh roughly 25 lbs. Still, this is a reasonable weight, considering the inner capacity and the extra level of security that it has to offer.
- The safe comes with 3 pre-drilled holes and mounting hardware to ease the mounting process. Barska recommends mounting this safe on the floor, and in case of wall mounts they recommend using an anchoring technique, taking the load into consideration, to avoid personal injury or property damage.
Biometric Gun Safe Technology
- The Barska Biometric Safe features a complex but easy to use locking mechanism. The safe incorporates a motorized deadbolt locking mechanism that links directly to the biometric fingerprint scanner.
- The bio-technology has a storage capacity of 30 different fingerprints, and has a user-friendly and easy way of registering or deleting fingerprints. The safe comes with factory settings that allow for any fingerprint to open the safe.
- Barska higly recommends registering fingerprints to ensure the high level of security that this safe offers.
- The safe also comes with a silent access feature, which allows you to turn on/off the sound notifications for the fingerprint recognition system.
- This feature, combined with the ability to store 30 different fingerprints, makes for an instant and silent way of gaining access to your firearm, without giving away your position, or alarming any intruders.
- The safe also comes with 2 emergency keys that will grant access to the safe’s content by overriding the fingerprint scan. The key access is secluded under the front logo plate.
- To expose the emergency key access you must remove the logo plate’s screws. Barska does not recommend storing the emergency keys inside the safe.
Additional Features and Security
- The safe offers maximum protection, being manufactured from steel and incorporating a solid steel door with a complex, motorized deadbolt locking mechanism.
- This locking mechanism is highly resistant to any forced entry techniques. These features make it a standard in biometric security technology, as it becomes a powerful, secure and easy way of storing your personal coin collection, firearms, family memorabilia, jewels or other valuables.
- The safe runs on 4 AA batteries, which are included in the purchase.
- Also included in the purchase is a protective floor mat, to ensure no damage or scratches to the items stored in the safe, 3 pre-drilled holes and mounting hardware to make for an easy mounting process.
- Barska also offers a complete user manual, with easy-to-follow steps for mounting and using the safe, changing batteries and registering and deleting the fingerprints from the biometric scanner, among others.
Best Fingerprint Gun Safes Under $500
High Quality in a Small Package…
The Barska sports optics company is a worldwide industry-leading distributer of a wide range of outdoor sports optics products. Their multiple corporate offices and warehouses are currently located in Pomona, CA.
The Barska mini biometric safe, model AX11620, continues their pristine reputation for delivering high-quality products. I have owned a couple Barska safes over the years and the top notch construction is something I appreciate.
The safe runs off of four AA batteries, and depending on the brand of batteries this could run your safe for up to a year. The safe comes with four pre-drilled holes for ease of mounting to your wall, floor, or countertop.
This is an excellent feature with such a small safe, because it could easily be picked up by anyone who wanted to take it if it wasn’t mounted down. It also comes with a one-year limited warranty.
Dimensions and Storage
The Barska mini safe lives up to its name with dimensions of 7.8 x 11.8 x 7.8 inches and weighs a mere 12.1 lbs. The safe has a limited capacity for storing pistols, ammunition, and other small personal belongings; after all it is a “mini” safe, so isn’t going to hold a lot. However, this size is perfect for a handgun and it can fit right next to your bed.
Biometric Gun Safe Technology
- The Barska mini biometric safe features no-hassle fingerprint technology, which allows users to store up to 30 programmed fingerprints.
- Many reviews online say that biometric safes work 100% better when you program your finger at numerous angles, so a high limit of fingerprint programming is certainly a nice bonus. Luckily, with all of the added bonuses of fingerprint technology.
- You will never worry about losing your key or forgetting that 4-digit code you are sure you wrote down somewhere.
- It’s always good to have a backup plan just in case… Fortunately, the safe does come with a handy pair of back-up keys. In the event that the fingerprint technology somehow fails you, you can always use these to get the safe open.
- Also, just in case the fingerprint technology isn’t working, or the batteries run out, it would be nice to have the keys handy.
Best Fingerprint Gun Safes Under $1000
Discrete Wall Safe for Your Valuables
The BARSKA sports optics company is a worldwide industry-leading distributor of a wide range of outdoor sports optics products. They also manufacture safes, metal detectors, jewelry boxes, and many other assorted items. The BARSKA biometric wall safe is an excellent edition to the pristine reputation the BARSKA company currently holds.
Wall safes can be made very discreet. They are easy to hide behind decorative wall hangings. Also making them much less likely to be found and therefore harder to break into. Another great feature of this safe is that.
It comes with two coded keys in case of battery or some other type of system failure. This is an imperative necessity with a battery operated safe like this one. The BARSKA wall safe runs conveniently off of 4-AA batteries. The safe comes with pre-drilled holes and mounting hardware, and a 1-year limited warranty.
Dimensions and Capacity
The BARSKA wall safe is ideal for holding pistols, personal items, and important documents for safe keeping. This safe would make a great addition for a home office, or place of business for storing valuables out of sight. The safe’s outer dimensions are 15.5 inches x 3.73 inches x 20.73 inches. The safe’s inner dimensions are 13.75 inches x 3.00 inches x 19.00 inches.
This safe has a relatively large capacity as compared to other biometric safes, and weighing in at almost thirty pounds, has a distinct heft to it. However, this safe is not large enough to hold larger firearms like rifles.
Biometric Fingerprint Technology
The BARSKA biometric wall safe features no-hassle fingerprint technology. This feature allows users to store up to 120 unique fingerprints. This feature is a wonderful addition, as it allows safe users an easier and speedier access to the contents within the safe. By simply swiping a pre-programmed fingerprint, the safe immediately opens gaining access to what is inside.
Construction and Other Features
- The lock itself is a two point deadbolt system. One of my favorite features of this safe is that is comes with two removable shelves.
- I can see endless possibilities with storage in this safe and removable shelves are always a plus in my book.
- The safe is made entirely of steel, leaving it very sturdy in structure. This safe, like most similar safes, is not fireproof.
Best Biometric Gun Safes Under $300
Over the past several years, gun owners have been expressing their satisfaction over the Barska’s expanding lineup of gun safes. Each of these safes employ the use of Barska’s impressively reliable one-finger biometric opening system.
But each comes in a unique shape and size for storing different sizes of firearms and valuables throughout your home, business, or vehicle Best Biometric Gun Safe reviews.
To that tune, the company created the Top Opening Biometric Drawer Safe that’s specifically designed to be housed in a desk or dresser drawer or mounted to a flat surface for the ultimate in convenience and accessibility.
Gun Safe Specifications
The Barska Top Opening Safe measures 14.75” x 11.25” x 5” and can fit in any drawer, cabinet, or other flat-bottomed space with those approximate dimensions. The single internal compartment measures 14.5” x 11” x 2.5” and offers enough space for two handguns and their magazines, or a combination of one handgun and your other valuable possessions.
The safe is lined with a protective floor mat to make sure your valuables aren’t scratched, though it’s unlikely they’ll experience much movement when bolted down to your surface of choice.
Fingerprint Gun Safe Capacity and Locking Mechanism
Like the standard Barska Biometric Safe, the Drawer Safe can be programmed with up to 30 user fingerprints and will only open upon recognition of one of those pre-programmed prints. The top opening door of the safe opens and closes by way of dual hydraulic hinges that are designed to slide open quickly and prevent from slamming closed on your fingers.
The safe locks shut with a reinforced motorized deadbolt mechanism with two solid steel locking bolts. Though designed for mounting in the drawer of a desk, dresser, or filing cabinet, the safe comes with mounting hardware for fastening to any flat surface like the floor of a closet or underneath your bed Best Biometric Gun Safe 2020.
Build Integrity and Warranty
The 3/16” thick door and 1/16” thick steel body are not graded for protection against fire or excessive heat. However, most users seem impressed with the overall structural integrity of the safe, especially when compared to other larger Barska safes–perhaps the compact size and small dimensions help to fortify the safe’s walls.
The Top Opening Biometric Drawer Safe is backed by Barska’s 1-year limited warranty against material and manufacturing defects. The safe weighs 21-pounds, operates on 4 AA batteries, and comes with two sets of back-up keys for manual entry.
Best Biometric Gun Safes Under $1000
Verifi Smart.Safe. Biometric Gun Safe
Biometric opening systems have been taking over traditional lock and key and digital keypad access in the world of gun safes. While some companies offer products employing both the old and new school designs, others like LockSAF are dedicated to only developing the most advanced and accurate biometric opening safes on the market.
LockSafe knows that a quality gun safe should be easily accessible to you but protected against forced entry and unauthorized access, whether by a thief or curious children Best Biometric Gun Safe 2020. That’s why they created the Personal Biometric Pistol Safe (PBS-001) to give you security, peace of mind, and protection for you, your loved ones, and home.
Dimensions and Capacity
- The LockSAF Pistol Safe measures 13.98” x 10.24” x 4.57” externally with a single inner compartment that can store items upwards of 12-inches long.
- The inside is lined with a thick egg carton foam padding to give your firearms and other valuables a protective surface to rest on without scratching or bumping together.
- Depending on the size of your handguns and how you position them in the best biometric gun safe under $500.
- There’s room for at least two standard sized pistols and a few accessories or boxes of ammo and/or a few assorted valuables (watch, wallet, passport).
- Fingerprint Gun Safe Technology
- The LockSAF Pistol Safe opens with the touch of button and registered fingerprint. Up to 10 unique fingerprints can be programmed to the safe so you can share access with another user or fill each available slot with all ten of your fingers.
- The spring-loaded flip-top lid opens upon recognition of a registered print and locks closed with minimal pressure. Mounting hardware is not included with the safe, though 4 pilot holes are pre-drilled for mounting the safe inside a drawer or closet or other stable surface.
Security and Fireproofing
- Unfortunately (and like most biometric gun safes to date), the LockSAF Pistol Safe is not fireproof rated. However.
- It is constructed of 9-gauge (3mm thick) steel that’s twice the thickness of most competitor safes, which are typically made of flimsy, locker-like sheet metal that can be easily pried open.
- When empty the safe weighs about 22-pounds best biometric gun safe under $300, which may be enough to deter some thieves from lugging it away but begs the importance of mounting it to something secure.
- Manual Key Back-Up Feature
- The purchase of your safe includes a set of mechanical keys for manually accessing the safe when the 9-volt battery fails.
- Ideally you won’t need these keys after opening the safe for the first time, as the LockSAF Pistol Safe is one of the most reliable openers on the market and the batteries last for years without replacing.
- Most users have only had sensor problems when their fingers are wet. Otherwise it has the ability to recognize a partial programmed print or greasy finger and still open flawlessly.
The Protex Fingerprint Wall Safe (model # FW-1814Z) is Protex Safe’s durable and burglar resistant solution. Your home defence system, flawless when it comes to security and practicality, characteristics that make it. One of the best wall safes available on the market.
Dimensions and capacity
The Protex Safe Fingerprint Wall Safe features a high quality velvet interior, and two removable shelves. These features make this safe perfect for storing multiple items. The velvet interior guaranteeing no scratches or other permanent damage on your valuables. The safe offers a generous storage capacity of .44 cubic feet, making it easy for you. To store your personal firearm, ammunition, credit cards, jewelry, and other valuables. At once, making it a good stand-alone home defence safe.
The safe’s exterior dimensions are 14.1 X 18.2 X 3.9 inches (width X height X depth). The interior dimensions are as follows: 14 X 18.1 X 3 inches. It weighs 29 Lbs (13 kg). Which is reasonable considering that it is made of heavy duty gauge steel. And that it has a built-in motorised locking bolt mechanism.
It features a spring loaded door with dual live motorized chrome bolts. That open the door automatically once access is granted to the interior. To ensure a proper installation,best biometric gun safe under $1000 Protex Safe Co. recommends hiring a contractor or a handyman. But in case you can handle this task, the safe comes with 6 pre-drilled anchor holes. A complete walkthrough of the installation process in the safe’s user manual, and a set of wall studs.
Fingerprint Scanning Technology
- The Protex Safe Fingerprint Wall Safe incorporates. The latest technological advancements in its biometric fingerprint recognition system. Adding fingerprints using the recognition system is very easy. And fully explained in the user manual.
- After opening the door, press the setup button located inside of the safe, on the back of the door.
- The biometric scanner’s LED will start flashing red once the setup button is pressed. You can place your finger flat on the scanner and wait until the scanning process is done.
- Once the LED turns green and flashes twice. The fingerprint has been successfully stored in the biometric recognition system.
- The biometric system allows for a maximum storage capacity of 30 different fingerprints.
- The biometric fingerprint recognition mechanism allows for quick access to the content of the safe. An important feature in case of unfortunate situations. When fast access to your personal firearm is crucial.
Additional Features and Security
- The safe works with 4 AA batteries that are included in the purchase. In case the internal batteries of the safe run out. A power override box is also included in the purchase.
- The power override box will restore power to the locking mechanism and grant you access to the safe. And it will also give you the possibility to change the internal batteries.
- Protex Safe Co. recommends using the power override box only. When necessary, and to never lock the override box in the safe.
- The safe also has an emergency override key feature. Protex Safe Co. recommends using the override key only.
- If the fingerprint scanner does not recognize your fingerprint. And also to never lock the keys inside of the safe.
- The high quality velvet interior makes the Protex Safe Fingerprint Wall Safe. It perfect for storing expensive items and jewelry in optimal conditions.
- The pre-drilled anchor holes and the included wall studs make for an easy installation process. The only reason why Protex Safe Co. recommends hiring a handy man or a contractor. It is because to install the safe on the wall. You must make a cut in a dry wall.
- Using power tools (Protex Safe Co. recommends using a hand held drywall saw).
The Stack-On manufacturing company has been providing. A wide variety of products for an equally wide spectrum of consumers since 1972. Stack-On Warehouse, a large manufacturing and distributing centre. It is located in Illinois. The Stack-On PS 20-B extra large safe is equipped with best fingerprint gun safe technology.
Dimensions and Capacity
The safe is advertized as extra large, with dimensions of 13-7/8 x 12-1/4 x 19-3/4 inches. It is advertised as extra large so it certainly should not be mistaken for a rifle safe. Complete with two removable shelves. The safe has the capacity for storing pistols, ammunition, and other personal belongings. This safe has removable shelves for that cumbersome item that just doesn’t fit properly.
Biometric Fingerprint Technology
Hands down, the best feature best biometric gun safe reviews 2020 is that it has the ability to remember up to 32 unique fingerprints for ease of access.
With just a simple swipe of your finger your safe opens immediately. It’s nice that the safe allows so many fingerprints to be stored. So that you can record your own fingerprints at different angles to improve accuracy.
Construction and Safety
They are solid steel safe is sealed so that black epoxy finish painting. Which gives it a nice finish. It comes with a pry-resistant door with both hinges concealed. We added safety feature is only a bonus for this great safe. So that the lock also includes two steel bolts. Best biometric gun safe can ensure that the door is safely secured.
The safe does require batteries so that included with the initial purchase best biometric gun safe. The safe is large, but still small and light enough that. I could use it to store valuables while travelling, or move Best biometric gun safe 2020. It around the house as I see fit. There are pre-drilled holes in the safe so that it can be easily mounted on a wall, cabinets, or floor. It is recommended that when storing firearms the safe should be bolted to the floor.
List of Top 10 Best Biometric Gun Safes Reviews
Best Biometric Gun Safe 2020
Biometric gun safes are considered as the most efficient and convenient gun safe storage devices. We have curated this list of Biometric safes after testing hundreds of gun safes in our labs. If you are planning to buy a Biometric gun safe but confused about which is the best Biometric safe for you – go through these Biometric gun safe reviews 2020.